Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reading at Camp - The Sinner & Still Life

The Sinner: A Rizzoli & Isles NovelStill Life: A Novel


Body Double: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel

The kids are usually occupied just playing with whatever their little hands can reach and touch during camp.  So I am able to just be available and be around and get to read my Nook.  I was able to finished "The Sinner" by Tess Gerritsen and "Still Life" by Joy Fielding .

 Still Life is about a woman who thought she has it all.  Only to wake up learning that she was in coma.  She hears things and finally learns who wanted her dead.   T

The Sinner will keep you turning the pages about a carnage in a chapel of a convent.  I thought of reading somebody else aside from Tess Gerritsen for a change.

Then I will continue on with "Body Double" which is the 4th in the Rizzoli and Isles series. 






No comments:

Post a Comment