Friday, September 17, 2010

Finale

The T.V. series I am following are dwindling down.  The links I provide here, will bring you to the networks' websites for you to watch the full episodes or just read about the characters, etc.

White Collar had the season finale last week with Moz being shot.  I thought Mozzie is an integral part of the story.  The series will not be the same without him.  So I hope they will somehow find a way to revive him when the series starts again in January.  Check out the link to watch the full series and to see the comments written by fans.

Covert Affairs ends this week and will be back in the summer of 2011.  I can't wait to see more of their adventures.  I don't want Ben to die since he provide a lot of the mysteries in this season's series.  I will definitely want to see more of this series again.

America's Got Talent got it's winner on Wednesday.  I like watching this because of the variety of acts you get to see.  I liked all of the final four acts and to me all of the 4 are winners.  I was rooting more on Jackie but Michael is deserving as well.  Prince Poppycock also entertains me a lot and am sure the Fighting Gravity will be booked for shows a lot. 

Rizzoli and Isles also finished the season with a lot of  fallen officers.  We will just have to watch what happens next summer. I am reading the books by the writer but am still in the 5th book.  Since I alternate my readings with other writers as well.  Check out Tess Gerritsen's website to see what she thinks about the finale.

I hope all the lead characters are coming back for the next season for Warehouse 13 which is going to have its finale next week.

For now, it is books and blogging time for me.  I will let you guys know when my favorites starts again for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment