Thursday, August 5, 2010

Biking

I am not doing jazzercise for both July and August because there are a lot of things going on.  July was busy with camping and travelling, packing and unpacking.  With  August I added biking into most of our mornings. This is so I won't be so out of shape once I started jazzercise again in September.  The trail we use is in a nature camp that is basically a neighbor.  So far we have been to a 20 to 40 minutes bike riding and my six year old have no trouble keeping up.  Of course, we stop a few times to rest his hands and buttocks.    The kids love the morning outings.  Our six year old enjoyed the fact that he gets to ride by the road and on the trail.  The two year old gets frustrated when she is not allowed to bike on her own.   She gets buckled in the child carrier I pulled with my bike.  So far the weather has been cooperating.  This summer has been hot with occasional days of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment