Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Quilt = Finish

This quilt is the biggest for me, it measured approximately 25 X 29 inches.  I did the stippling quilt design for the whole wall hanging.

The needle of my machinge came off while I was attaching the binding fabric.  This added to the delay since I thought I destroyed the machine and stopped sewing.  Again, I search through youtube for help and found out how to attached everything back.

The above picture shows the stippling design.  It still need more practice but is surely looking better than my previous ones. 

This is the back, I just used this fabric for no reason other than  I have a lot of this in my stash.  I can't even remember why I bought this fabric.  It was one of the first fabrics I bought right after I got the machine for practice.  Which I did not get around to using until I saw the quilt wall hanging I recently saw which inspired me to finally use the machine.

The bobbin thread tension is showing signs of getting better as well.  No more loose tensions, for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment