Today, we had an unexpected "no school" day due to icy road. Since the wall with the Easter Quilt have to be change. I decided to make one to replace it. It gave me the chance to use the fabrics originally bought for the bag.
Went to consult my ever trusted "Quilted Devotions" book and found a pattern that don't need too much fabric. It is titled "The Holy Spirit".
After cutting the fabrics, I tried this arrangement below and kind of liked it as well. Maybe will try this on another project.
Picture below is the back. As usual, trying to limit the increase of my stash. Not really my original idea, I saw from tutorials that a lot of quilters do it. Mostly to save fabric and give a little design to the back as well.