Tuesday, May 29, 2012

April - June 2012

June 8, 2012

The two were bickering at each other. Lyn is starting to cry.
Me: enjoy each others company, do not fight, soon school will start again.
Vyn: Ma, it's the first day of summer vacation. Geez!!!

June 4, 2012

Vyn arranging bathroom paper cups with water around the bathroom sink.
Me: What are you doing, it will just get soggy and wet and messy.
 Vyn: That is how one becomes a scientist ma, experimenting with wet and messy.

May 31, 2012

I get to chaperone my 8 year old class' field trip today, will be riding the school bus for the first time in my life. So I kept on saying to Lyn my 4 year old.
Lyn: But you are too big for the chairs in the bus.

Day before Mother's Day 2012:
Hubby just announced: "Tomorrow you are going to be pampered so you better get caught up with laundry and the dishes today

April 17, 2012
After reading about a baby bear wanting to be like his mama bear, I asked Lyn: Do you want to be like me?
 Lyn: Nooooooo
Me: Why
 Lyn: Because I like to be ME. I love to be myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment