Monday, June 6, 2011

Vyn comments

I have been posting things my little guy says that gives me a smile in facebook.  But it is not so easy to look up when we want to read about it again.  So I will post some of them here.

March 20, 2011

While watching scientist, cosmologist and physicist explain the Big Bang theory Vyn says :  Ma I don't believe in Big Bang - I believe in God

April 21, 2011

This was when we were driving to some activities after they talked about Earth's Day at school.
" Ma, I wish we could just bike everywhere so we can keep the air clean.

May 3, 2011

Me: Vyn this is my favorite veggie, why don't you like it
Vyn: Ma, we don't have the same  "taste Bugs"
This almost cracked me up but I was able to hold on a smile and agreed without stating the obvious right away.  I figured, he would come across the right word pretty soon as we were reading about body parts these days.

May 17, 2011

While doing our bedtime ritual.

Vyn: Ma which is more in the world girls or boys
Me: I think there are more girls than boys in the world
Vyn: uhhhhh
Me: Don't worry - that means when the time comes- there are more girls for you to pick from
Vyn:  But I want only pretty ones

May 21, 2011

As we were getting ready to go to a soccer game

Me: Vyn and Lyn go pee
Vyn: why do girls sit while peeing
Me: because that is how girls are supposed to do it
Vyn: No Fair - you girls get to rest while peeing

No comments:

Post a Comment