Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bet Me


Darkfever: Fever Series Book 1Bet Me

I finally finished the Dark Fever by Karen Moning and I am starting Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie.  I might continue on with the series of Dark Fever just to see what happens to them.  Now that I understand more about the Fae world, the seelies and unseelies, I might be able to make myself download the next books.  But it was a slow start and a little dragging. So we will see.  I will let you guys know for sure.  Click on the link and you can learn more about Karen Moning and her books . But Bet Me is a delight.  If you want a fast, fun, romantic-comedy that is an easy read.  You will like it too.  Nook is really making it easy for me to read books.  Plus I get to try new authors through its free book choices.   Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie is about a round (chubby) lady in her thirties who just got dump my her boyfriend and then heard another guy betting on her agreeing to go on a date, or so she thought that was what she heard.


No comments:

Post a Comment