Thursday, July 8, 2010

Exercise

To be fit and healthy comes hand in hand with eating well and exercise.  Here is an article about a friend here in our little town and although what works for him may not work for everyone.  It is great to know that there is always a way for us to be fit and healthy.  It just depends on what we choose to do.  Personally, I don't want my exercise to be scheduled or be by appointment so I do jazzercise.  I go on days I feel like going and they have a good deal on babysitting as well compared to others available here in our city.  Home video exercising used to work when I was single but is impossible to do with a toddler around.  I don't do jazzercise in summer months due to a lot of things going on and hope that these things will help limit excess unwanted pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment