Another easy dish to prepare from allrecipes. The kids liked this even with gluten free pasta and bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain.
- Combine macaroni, Cheddar cheese, ham, and mayonnaise in a 9x13 baking dish until well mixed.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the macaroni casserole.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 25 minutes.