Monday, March 4, 2013

Saint Patrick's Wall Hanging Quilt = Done


This is the final product.  Approximately 20 X 14 inches in size.  So far the biggest one for me.

The two pictures below shows the quilting designs I tried.  The blocks with lots of white fabric, I used white thread and used stippling design since it is the design I am most comfortable with.  But still needs more practice.

The smaller blocks, I quilt with random designs which shows hesitant lines and curves whenever I am not sure which direction to go next.  Of course, I used the green thread to show the quilting designs I am playing with more clearly.  Just so I can see how my free motion quilting design started.


 
 
This is the back.  I used white bobbin thread for all the quilting in this project.  The tension at the back also need to get better, some part gets a little too loose and sometimes too tight.
 
Here is another picture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment