Another Filipino dish that you see at almost every Filipino gatherings and feasts. I got this from panlasangpinoy. With Christmas coming, food from home is something that is missed.
I made a few changes I remembered from childhood cooks, friends and relatives. I would like to send my thanks to a friend who shared her lumpia wrapper and made this post possible.
My kids and hubby went "hmmmmmmmmmm" right on the first bite.
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup onion
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 raw egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Lumpia wrapper (Spring roll skin)
Cut, slice and dice everything small.
I added some shrimp and 1 small potato. Some use beef or both pork and beef mixed.
- Mix all the ingredients with the pork starting with the onion, carrots, green onions, salt, soy sauce, ground pepper, and raw egg
- Wrap the meat using the lumpia wrapper (for proper way, see video)
- Fry the wrapped meat making sure that all the sides are cooked right
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce. Share and Enjoy!