Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kids October 2011 - March 2012

March 11, 2012

Sometimes long weekends are too long. This is from last night.

 Vyn: Ma how are babies made
Me: When you are older you will know how
 Vyn: Can I make babies now
Me: No, you have to be married to make babies
 Vyn: how
Me: ok, when daddy's sperm cell meets mama's egg cell it becomes a baby.
 Vyn: how
Me: Remember your teacher talking about geometry now but not when you were in kindergarten. You just have to wait till you are older so I can tell you how. It is kind of complicated.


February 15, 2012

Scolded Lyn for being whiny. She pouted and went to her room. When she came out after a few minutes, I asked if she is ok already. She told me " Mama. you hurt my feelings".


February 11, 2012

Time to ask if Vyn wanted to be registered to play soccer this season:
Me: Do you want to play soccer this season?
Vyn: Not this year mama, I want to focus on karate.


January 17, 2012

OK, sooo we are all so ready for school. While waiting for the bus, we noticed it was sooo quiet. I checked online and found out we don't have school today. Snow Day.  Now I have a 3 year old crying because she wants to go to school...


January 10, 2012

Upon hearing the news of Uncle Steve's return.
Vyn: Yeay!!! He survived!!!!


December 23, 2011

Me: am looking for something to cook for tomorrow.
 Lyn: mama make a birthday cake for Jesus too.


December 19, 2011

Vyn has been telling me that most of his friends/classmates are U of M fans and making chants about MSU thumbs down and others.
So this morning when he grabbed his MSU winter hat, I asked him if he is sure he wants to wear it. Vyn said: Don't worry mama, I am strong!

November 10, 2011

Lyn was sooo excited: Mom it is snowing. snowing, snowing....


October 30, 2011

Vyn  singing "have a holly jolly christmas". 
Lyn followed along: " have a sunny sunny christmas"
Then realized it's not right: "have a holly holly christmas"...












 







No comments:

Post a Comment