Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pizza Spirals


I tried this recipe using Spaghetti sauce on my first try and pizza sauce on my second try.  We like the pizza sauce better.  Instead of pepperoni, I used ham since my kids like ham better.  I got this from food.

Ingredients:

any other fillings


Directions:



  1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
  2. Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles.
  3. Press diagonal perforations firmly to seal.
  4. Spread warmed cream cheese evenly on dough.
  5. Spread pizza sauce evenly on top of cream cheese.
  6. Add oregano and garlic spreading evenly over all.
  7. Sprinkle chopped pepperoni over all.
  8. Add any extra ingredients you would like.
  9. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
  10. Roll up each rectangle starting at the shortest side, press and seal firmly.
  11. Cut each of the 4 rolls into 5 slices to make 20 slices.
  12. Spray cookie sheet or muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
  13. Place cut side down on sprayed cookie sheet or muffin tins. Careful, they can be sticky!
  14. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
  15. Remove from cookie sheet.
  16. Can be served warm or cooled and placed in the freezer.



No comments:

Post a Comment