Saturday, February 18, 2012

Manhunting


This is my third Jennifer Crusie book.  The first two were Bet Me and Strange Bedperson.  Jennifer is my go to writer everytime I feel like reading something romantic, light and funny.  Since it is the Valentine's week and after my previous book post.  I decided to go pure entertainment.  A book without any other agenda but to entertain.  A fun and easy to read book.
Kate is a successful businesswoman and attractive.  After three failed engagements, she and a friend organized and planned for Kate to go manhunting in a cabin resort where rich, eligible bachelors frequently stay.  Yet, even a perfect plan can sometimes not work as well in real life.  She did meet a lot of interested bachelors.  She also met Jake who always have to save men from Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment