The moment it came out of the oven, the kids were "hmmmmmm" all the way through the meal. Thank you to Joyful Momma's Kitchen for the recipe. I made the following changes: did not add the green chillies, added half a cup of cream cheese and spread a layer of refried beans to the tortillas.
*These are seriously so so good*
10 soft taco shells2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.