This recipe is easy, creamy and yummy. Great for snacks. Check out the link for other photos of this recipe. This snack looks more white than my photo above. The white color in my pictures are not good recently but the taste is great. I have a Filipino version for this the Empanada. This is from allrecipes.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3/4 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, onion and garlic. Cook until onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. Place approximately one tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each rectangle. Fold into balls.
- Arrange balls on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown.