Tuesday, November 8, 2011
As we were browsing the foodnetwork channel one day. The kids saw a couple making brownies with small marshmallows and chocolate chips on top. They kept on asking me to make it. This brownie recipe is from the "Desserts You Can Make Yourself" Cookbook. But the topping is from foodnetwork. The hubby says it is very tasty and the kids love it.
2/3 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 ounce chocolate
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup honey
3 ounces sliced almonds
2 tablespoons cocoa
Coating chocolate (if not available, melt chocolate bar and spread with spatula).
We used marshmallows and chocolate
1. Cream butter and add sugar, one third at a time. Beat
2. Beat in melted chocolate
3. Gradually add eggs and stir.
4. Stir in honey.
5. Add toasted and chopped almonds.
6. Fold in flour well sifted with cocoa.
7. Line baking pan with waxed paper and pour in batter. Spread batter evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until baked.
Add marshmallows and chocolate chips and bake another 5-10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.
Or you can dip sliced brownies into melted chocolate. and sprinkle with chopped almonds before the chocolate is dry.
Posted by KCK Soaps at 11:08 AM