This slow cook pork recipe turned out to be very tender and very easy to prepare from allrecipes. We were running around getting ready to go to a soccer game. So I don't get to have pictures of the ingredients and the cooking process.
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible. Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours. Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.