Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kids comments September 2011

September 10, 2011

Lyn: Ma I like your shirt
This comment just remind me of a day sometime in the summer when I was wearing a purple, sleeveless shirt and Lyn just don't like it. She was like, ma I don't like what you are wearing and cried really hard. Because I won't change to something else.

September 12, 2011

Today is the first day of school for half of Lyn's class in preschool. She has been excited to start since we visited the school. You can tell she was nervous but excited at the same time. After picking her up I asked her what her favorite part of preschool is and she answered: Painting

September 13, 2011

Me: Lyn eat some more
Lyn: I know, be patient, I will.

September 14, 2011

After I picked her up from school Wednesday.
 Lyn: Ma, I love school.
Me: Lyn what extras/ after school do you want to do.
 Lyn: Nothing, I just want school and home.


September 16, 2011

At dinner tonight
 Lyn: Ma, Vyn is sooo guapo (handsome )
 Vyn: Yes, I am actually...



September 18, 2011

Lyn is starting to get tired and whiny after playing so much with the brother.
Me: Ok relax already. Before Lyn starts crying.
Vyn: Oh, you are such a baby ( towards the sister )
Lyn: "Don't say that to people." This has become her favorite line every time somebody tells her something she does not like.

September 30, 2011

While sorting the laundry with me:
Lyn: ma my clothes are inside outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment