There are lots of versions for this. This recipe is from Squidoo
The hubby and the kids loves this dish. I like it because it does not take long to cook and it includes meat and veggies all in one. I just wish I could buy fresh shrimp here. Our shrimps from grocery are so frozen, no natural shrimp juices oozes out of them when you cook them. At least it still gives the color and texture to the dish.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons fish soy sauce
3 cloves garlic crushed
1 red onion sliced
1 red bell pepper sliced
1 cup pork cut into strips
1 cup boneless breast cut into strips
1 cup shrimp peeled
1 cup cabbage shredded
1 cup green beans sliced
1 carrot sliced into strips
1/2 teaspoon ground peppercorn
2 cups chicken broth
3 stems green onions
1-2 calamansi or lemon cut into wedges
My kids don't like red bell peppers so I skip that. I also don't use fish sauce and instead of green beans I use snow peas. I added one more carrots since the kids loves carrots.
1. Heat the skillet then pour the vegetable oil.
3. Add sliced pork and chicken cook until brown.
7. Pour the soy sauce and remove the vegetable from the skillet leaving the broth.
8. Place the noodles into the skillet and bring to boil.
9. Add back the vegetable and mix.
10. Add the fish soy sauce then sprinkle the peppercorn and a dash of salt.
11. Remove from heat then place it in a bowl or plate and sprinkle with green
onions and calamansi /lemon wedges. It's ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
note: Squeeze the lemon wedges before eating.