Monday, September 6, 2010

Body Double

Bet MeBody Double: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel




Finished "Bet Me" a darling book with the usual theme of  boy meets girl and happily ever after.  But Jennifer Crusie writes it with twists and humor.  It is a fun, easy and fast romantic comedy.   Now I am reading the 4th in the Rizzoli and Isles series "Body Double".  This is a very fast, suspenceful read.  If I don't have to entertain the kids for the long weekend.  I could easily just go on reading until I finish the book.  I will definitely read the next book in the series "Vanish".  Tess Gerritsen has joined my favorite writers.  Body Double is about Dr. Isles finding out that she has a twin.  The twin was murdered in front of her house when she was away.

Vanish: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel


No comments:

Post a Comment