Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tess Gerritsen - The Surgeon & The Apprentice





The Surgeon was my first Tess Gerritsen book and now I am hooked to this author.  If you are into medical thrillers and suspence I am sure you will  like her books as well.  I still have to try her romantic thriller books.  To my fellow med. techs, both The Surgeon and The Apprentice also include a medical technologist character.  It is a sequel.   She has wrote about 8 books with  Rizzoli and Isles characters.   According to reviews these books can also be stand alones.  But I am going down the list.  I also found out last night that they have a tv series base on these books.  I have watched one old episode at TNT " Rizzoli and Isles".  Also watched the new episode and  "Rizzoli and Isles" will be one of my recorded tv shows for the summer.  If you want to learn more about  Tess Gerritsen just click on the link.




No comments:

Post a Comment