Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reading at Camp - The Sinner & Still Life

The kids are usually occupied just playing with whatever their little hands can reach and touch during camp.  So I am able to just be available and be around and get to read my Nook.  I was able to finished "The Sinner" by Tess Gerritsen and "Still Life" by Joy Fielding .  Still Life is about a woman who thought she has it all.  Only to wake up learning that she was in coma.  She hears things and finally learns who wanted her dead.   The Sinner will keep you turning the pages about a carnage in a chapel of a convent.  I thought of reading somebody else aside from Tess Gerritsen for a change.  Now I am reading "Dark Fever"  by Karen Marie Moning.  Then I will continue on with "Body Double" which is the 4th in the Rizzoli and Isles series.  So far, Dark Fever is not keeping my interest as much as the others do.  But I will finish it.  I just don't think I will continue with the second book in the sequel though.  Good thing I downloaded it when it was free.


Still Life: A Novel

The Sinner



No comments:

Post a Comment